We get it—the idea of parenting may feel overwhelming. Perhaps you want to be a parent, but…
- You have other goals that you want to accomplish before having children.
- You feel like you don’t have the support you need to provide for a baby.
- You just don’t know where to start when it comes to parenthood.
Whatever your situation, you’re not alone.
Southside Women’s Services provides free parenting resources to help you confidently prepare for parenthood! We’ve got you covered with:
- Birthing classes
- Breastfeeding classes
- Support groups for new parents
- Couples counseling
- Referrals for housing, medical services, and food assistance
- Other resources available, upon request
Connect with a strong community of client advocates and fellow parents.
Get the support you need to pursue your dreams and provide for your child. Gain confidence in yourself to be the best parent you can be—all at Southside Women’s Services.
Free Parenting Resources in Evergreen Park, Illinois
We believe in your ability to be an incredible parent, and are here to guide and support you. Explore your options at Southside Women’s Services to decide if parenting is the right choice for your future. Give us a call at (708)-229-0092 or schedule your appointment online today!